✔Normal (Rate) Modus
✔Rettung und Stabilisierung
Gehe zu MDL → CONDITION
Stellen Sie den Flugmodusschalter SE für IDLEUP1 und IDLEUP2 ein. Vergewissern Sie sich, dass EIN/AUS für IDLEUP1 wie folgt konfiguriert ist:
- For IDLEUP2 it should be as following:
- IDLEUP3 will be used for the Rescue/Stabilisation modes. For this purpose we will create special flight mode that will be activated when momentary switch SH is pressed.
- Configure SH switch for IDLEUP3 with following ON/OFF:
- Hold can be configured for SF switch with ON/OFF values:
Final CONDITION screen after the settings:
Check priorities for correct behavior – Hold has the highest priority.
For IDLEUP3 configure higher RPM if you wish to use the rescue mode, because after activation, throttle curve will be changed too.
2 Gyro Gain setup
Go to MDL → GYRO
Gyro switching has to be performed through configured flight modes – separate gyro gain for each mode. Select COND type instead of SW in the menu.
- a) Select HOLD, then set TYPE GY AVCS with RATE 60% for the beginning. That mean that Gyro Gain will be +60% when Hold is active. AVCS mode is Head Lock gyro mode for Spirit
- b) For NORMAL, IDLEUP1 and IDLEUP2, set TYPE GY AVCS with RATE 60% for the beginning. That mean that Gyro Gain will be +60% when these flight modes are active.
- c) For IDLEUP3, set TYPE GY NORMAL with RATE 60% for the beginning. That mean that Gyro Gain will be 60% when SH is active. So this will activate Normal (Rate) Gyro mode with default settings in the unit. If Stabi/Function is not Disabled, then special mode will be activated with Head Lock Gyro mode, while Gyro Gain can be still configured.
- d) Make sure that you will configure Gyro Gain in this menu for each Flight mode according to your RPM.
3 Bank Switching setup
Go to LNK → FUNCTION
Set channel 7 AUX1 to SG switch.
- In the settings of the unit go to General/Channels and assign Bank function to Channel 7.
- Bank switching will be performed with SG tristate switch.
- For Bank 0 you can configure for example Rescue (acro).
- For Bank 1 you can configure Stabilisation mode.
- For Bank 2 you can set Disabled so Normal/Rate Gyro mode can be activated.