Hyperion RPM Sensor
From Spirit System Manual
This page is a Hyperion RPM Sensor and the translation is 100% complete.of the page
Hyperion RPM Sensor is standard unit for measuring RPM from one phase wire.
For usage with the Spirit units a small modification of the RPM cable is needed.
- Move the White cable to the middle in a new Servo connector/plug.
- You can do so with a needle easily.
- Wire layout
- White wire: RPM Output Signal (PIT pin)
- Red wire: BEC Voltage (AUX1/AUX2/CH0 or other power supply port)
- Black wire: Ground (AUX1/AUX2/CH0 or other power supply port)
Connect the cables according the photo now.