Usb Interface Detection
From Spirit System Manual
- Please proceed according the following steps:
- Right click to Start/open Device manager.
- Go to Ports (COM & LPT).
- Right click to Device Silicon Labs CP210x.
- Click to Tab Port Settings and open Advanced Settings.
- Open combo box with COM port ID.
- Select COM port with the lower possible value which is unused and click OK button.
- Close the Device manager and start the Software, you should see COM port which was selected in device manager. In my case it was COM3.
- Now, all should work without any issue. You have to connect cable from the interface to SYS position in the unit and connect the battery.