YGE ESC RPM output/cs
1.1 YGE 40, YGE 60
1.2 YGE 90LV, 120LV, 120LVK
1.3 YGE 60HV, 90HV, 120HV, 160HV, 200HV, 320HV (all Optos without BEC)
|orange||programming-Signal for ProgCard|
Here you find the RPM-output on the short ProgCard-cable. It is important to connect the brown lead as well, to prevent extraneous radiation.
Connect Orange wire to Ground for flying, to prevent extraneous radiation.
2 External Governor mode
- For our newest models, it's very easy. Just do the mode-setup and select Mode 1 (external Governor). Everything will be set to optimal parameters for use with FBL-governors and no ProgCard is needed.
- For older ESC's that don't have the mode-setup, a ProgCard is needed.
- Except for startup speed, program everything as usual.
- Go to the second page of the ProgCard
- Set Startup speed to Heli middle and confirm with Enter.
- Select Gov off. and confirm 3x with Enter.
- Set Startup speed to plane middle and confirm with Enter. For confirmation you will hear another acknowledge sound as usual.
- Your ESC is now set to external Governor Mode!
- After programming, disconnect the main battery, ProgCard and patch cables.
3 Throttle Range
By default YGE controllers are programmed to 1100μs - 1900μs Throttle Range. This is same as the default range of the Spirit. If Throttle was not calibrated yet, you can leave all the settings untouched. Then it will match with no modification.
4 Governor Settings
In the Spirit Settings open the General - Throttle/Governor window and set the following:
- Throttle Frequency: 120Hz.
- Throttle Range - Min.: 1100 us.
- Throttle Range - Max.: 1900 us.